1925 is the default placeholder year that our Data Entry Specialists use when no year is given for a particular activity on your vita. There are also default months and days carried over from the previous ePortfolio system, when the status field required that information.
Academic degrees are loaded directly from Faculty Records. What you see in Faculty Qualifications is what Faculty Records has on file as reflected in your transcripts. Please contact Faculty Records with questions or concerns.
Some categories in Faculty Qualifications are auto-populated from other systems used by the University and cannot be edited. The following is a list of categories with areas that cannot be added to or edited in Faculty Qualifications:
- Personal and Contact Information
- Administrative Data – Permanent Data I Texas State Yearly Data
- Workload Information
- Workload information is loaded from Banner.
- Degree information is loaded from Faculty Records.
- Scheduled Teaching
- Texas State Vita – Version A
- Texas State Vita – Version B (with Fine Arts)
- Annual Review Report