- Log in.
- Click Workflow Tasks.
- From your Inbox, click on the faculty member submission you wish to review. You will see the faculty member’s name in the Subject column in your inbox.
- You will be able to see any previous step’s comments and scores above your evaluation section.
- Click any documents or reports to view them. They will open in a new screen.
- Use the evaluation tool to score and rate the submission.
- Enter any comments you wish to add in the comment box provided.
- Click Submit to move the faculty member’s submission to the next step.
- Make sure your comments and evaluation is correct as you cannot get the evaluation back.
Sometimes a Department Chair or Director may need to send a submission that has been sent up to them back down to the previous step, usually the Personnel Committee step, for re-evaluation. This task can be accomplished through a process called "Send Back".
- Log in.
- Click workflow tasks.
- From your Inbox, click on the faculty member submission you wish to send back. You will see the faculty member’s name in the Subject column in your inbox.
- In the top right corner of your screen, you will see a series of buttons. Click Send Back.