NIH and NSF Reports
You will first need to enter your data into either the NIH or NSF data entry screens. To do this:
- Enter the data entry screens by clicking on either NIH or NSF from the Manage Activities main screen.
- Click Add Item to get started.
- Enter a title for your biographical sketch.
- The data entry screens will walk you through the process of linking your already existing intellectual contributions. These items should be previously entered into the system by using the Publications or Intellectual Property screens. Select the items you wish to populate your NIH or NSF report by selecting them from the drop-down menus presented on the screen.
- Add additional publications or intellectual property by clicking the add button underneath the Intellectual Contributions area.
- Click Save when you have completed adding all the contributions you wish to present in your NIH or NSF report.
Next, you will need to create the NIH or NSF report. These reports automatically pull all of the data needed such as your name, rank, title, contributions, etc. needed for an NIH or NSF biographical sketch. To generate your report:
- Click Reports.
- Select either the NIH or NSF Biographical Sketch report, depending on which report you'd like to generate.
- Enter the date range for the report by selecting the dates from the drop-down date menu.
- Choose your file format. Available formats include Microsoft Word, PDF, or HTML.
- Click Run Reports.
- Your report will generate in the desired format you've chosen.